This is a fast and delicious noodle recipe with cancer fighting Shitake mushrooms. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare and less to eat!
The following amounts of ingredients are flexible to taste [for 2 people]:
5 Shitake Mushrooms [can use dried that have been soaked over-night], finely sliced
2 rolls Korean noodles, cooked till tender
5 cloves of garlic, finely cut
1 medium carrot, shredded
1 onion, diced
2 T fat/oil for heating
4 T Sesame oil
4 T Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil.
2. Put garlic into medium heated oil until you smell it cooking.
3. Put mushrooms into pan for 2 minutes
4. Add noodles. Stir-fry for a few minutes
5. Stir in soy sauce
6. Add carrot and onion. Fry till cooked
7. Sprinkle sesame oil over food.